With Vitamins A & B3 to reduce the visible signs of an ageing skin, including wrinkles and fine lines.
- Retinal is a highly effective form of Vitamin A, and assists in reversing and slowing the appearance of skin aging.
- Niacinamide (also known as Vitamin B3) is an antioxidant with proven effectiveness in reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and improving skin barrier function.
We are proud to say The Skin Lab Night Cream is not tested on animals. Our products contain no nasties, are Australian Made, and are very affordable. The Night Cream comes in a 15ml Travel Size and a 50ml Bottle. All of our products also come in a Trial Pack.
- Apply 2 – 3 pumps to face following serum at night.
- If at first irritation occurs, use every other night until tolerance increases.
- Use only at night and use sunscreen during daylight hours.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
Vitamin A is an antioxidant which decreases the activity of damaging free radicals. It increases the skin’s collagen production and helps with fine lines and wrinkles. After sunscreen, it is the most beneficial anti-ageing compound.