With AHAs, Gluconalactone and Sodium Hyaluronate. For a smoother skin.
- Glycolic and Lactic acids are alpha hydroxy acids (also known as AHAs) which promote exfoliation and the appearance of newer smoother skin. AHAs undo the glue which holds dead skin cells together, allowing them to be gently exfoliated without the need for harsh scrubs.
- Gluconalactone is Polyhydroxy acid. It is gentler but has a similar activity to AHAs.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (also known as Hyaluronic acid) is a highly effective in moisturising and increasing elasticity of the skin.
We are proud to say The Skin Lab Night Serum is not tested on animals.
Our products contain no nasties, are Australian Made, and are very affordable.
The Night Serum comes in a 15ml Travel Size and a 50ml Bottle. All of our products also come in a Trial Pack.
- Apply 2 – 3 pumps to face following cleanser at night.
- A tingling sensation may be experienced and is normal.
Lactic Acid is derived from milk. It is also found in sourdough bread and champagne, so it must be good for you!