Prevents and reverses signs of ageing.
- Ascorbic Acid is the most effective form of Vitamin C. It assists in repairing and preventing the appearance of aging skin particularly from UV exposure. You can achieve enhanced effectiveness when used with sunscreen.
- Tocopherol (otherwise known as Vitamin E) enhances the activity of Ascorbic Acid.
We are proud to say The Skin Lab Morning Serum is not tested on animals.
Our products contain no nasties, are Australian Made, and are very affordable.
The Morning Serum comes in a 15ml Travel Size and a 50ml Bottle. All of our products also come in a Trial Pack.
- Apply 2 – 3 pumps to face in the morning following cleanser.
- May also be applied to backs of hands and décolletage.
- A tingling sensation may be experienced and is normal.
- On acne prone skin, use every second or third day.
It has been centuries since British sailors discovered Vitamin C was the secret to avoiding scurvy. These days we know both Vitamin C and Vitamin E are powerful antioxidants that help to repair damage from free radicals caused by sun exposure. It is also an important ingredient in the synthesis of collagen.