For an active, yet soothing cleanse.
- Glycolic and Lactic acids are alpha hydroxy acids (also known as AHAs) which promote exfoliation and the appearance of newer smoother skin. AHAs undo the glue which holds dead skin cells together, allowing them to be gently exfoliated without the need for harsh scrubs. Using a soft face cloth to remove the cleanser also assists with the exfoliation.
- Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) which minimises pore blockage.
- Lauryl Glucoside is a low/no irritant soap free cleanser made from coconut.
We are proud to say The Skin Lab Active Cleanser is not tested on animals.
Our products contain no nasties, are Australian Made, and are very affordable.
The Active Cleanser comes in a 15ml Travel Size and a 100ml Bottle. All of our products also come in a Trial Pack.
- Apply 2 – 3 pumps to the face in the morning and the evening, rinsing off with water, or under the shower.
- Did you know that Lactic Acid comes from milk? Remember the ancient Romans used to bathe in milk!
- Glycolic Acids come from fruit or sugar cane.
- Salicylic Acid was originally derived from the bark of the Willow Tree.